Reynolds Manifest Destiny

Reynolds Manifest Destiny

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Potato Creek State Park


Today I went to Potato Creek state park, to play frisbee, ride in canoes, enjoy sunshine, and watch the clouds float by overhead. It was truly a celebration of summer. We had an excellent sunset tonight, and my body is exhausted from all of the fun basketball and other outdoorzy activities I've been involved in. It feels good to be outside, connected to nature, and celebrating everything that is summer. I'm so glad I'm in a job that allows me to do that.

I really think we should to some fly fishing sometime together. It's just a good thing, to be out in nature, each of us searching for our own hole, or more likely getting our lines out of the treelimbs behind us... Perhaps next summer? Montana!

I wish I were learning fiddle faster, but I suppose I'm dedicated to a number of different pursuits at the moment. I like singing in the basilica though, and I play at mass Wednesday nights.

Estoy muy celoso que no puedo estar en Espana contigo, Dano! Estoy seguro que lo estas pasando super bien en su peregrinaje, y por favor sacan fotos y me los mandan pronto, okay?

Doc: llamame. Te amo.

Amor,
Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment