Reynolds Manifest Destiny

Reynolds Manifest Destiny

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Los Arcos, Spain

Blistering hot today and walked 35km. Brutal.

Have been reading much Cervantes and loving it ... Don Quixote actually gets his ass kicked many times in the novel.

Exhausted at the moment and have a blistered left foot. Not sure what it will feel like in the morning; we have a 29km walk to LogroƱo.

Walked past a monastery at Irache today with a fountain of wine. Really. A wine fountain. Needless to say we partook and had an extra long lunch.

I have learned the three basic prayers in Spanish now. Trying to pray them to know them.

Sorry for the brief sentences but it is late and I am about to be kicked off this internet. I can´t post pix because I don´t have the cord to upload from my camera. You will see them in Ireland!

Love
Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment