I think I might be the only one checking or posting here:
- Crushers won 7-2 today. For the first time all year, I played infield. Got the whole game in at second base. Made a silly throwing error on a backhander that I'd knocked down in the first, but had a couple of assists and putouts the rest of the way. Even turned a double play!
At the plate I was 2-4. The outs were foul-outs to first; they were terrible swings. The hits: a perfectly placed bunt single with two on and none out in the second inning. This set up our first few runs and got us into the lead. The second was a 0-2 line drive between second and first in the fourth inning. In both cases I came around to score.
Life is really good these days. This week is just exam week and it should be a cakewalk. My two exams are pretty much written; I'm just going to go to school for a few hours every morning to grade and then I should be done by 1pm every day. I'm starting on my to-do for the summer and the fall, since I won't have much time to get stuff done when I return to Austin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment