Reynolds Manifest Destiny

Reynolds Manifest Destiny

Saturday, May 1, 2010

http://www.jimmyscottshighandtight.com/files/EddieTaubensee_2.jpg

ola amigos,

New with me... I got finals this week. I have Micro monday, spanish tues. theo. wed. math thurs. astronomy fri. Every exam seems to be extremely challenging and sometimes i just feel like i never have enough time for all of this. I am extremely excited to come home for the summer. I love notre dame, but man, i love my summers. Im pretty pumped up for working this summer and seeing where this landscapping goes. well see if that motivation changes when i actually start working... i have a lot of ambitions this summer. excited for ireland. want to go to about five concerts roughly. plan a few trips to see some of my new COLLEGE friends. miss mom, excited about that first week of august. "we are nd" should be banished just like ann frank.

briguy

No comments:

Post a Comment