of pascagoula.
RHS graduation Friday night was excellent. I helped the bishop hand out the diplomas and most of them actually graduated.
Saturday morning was the alumni softball tournament featuring a faculty team. I played in a 9 am game against a team from the class of 2009, whom I had taught. The faculty was down 6-0 after three innings, but came back to win 7-6.
I'm now sitting on a couch in Drew's house. Last night we played a few games of beer pong and took the guitar down to the water and sang good old songs.
Today is the long drive home. My old ACE 13 friend Tim Reidy, who lives in Pascagoula and works at RCS with Drew, is coming over for breakfast. Then it's to church (where Drew sings and plays some kind of music) and then it's off to Austin. Though I have to make a stop in Baton Rouge because I forgot my shoes there. How silly.
Five more days of classes, four days of exams, and we are into the summertime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment