Pensó que pureamos nosotros blogzOrzos en español - aprendamos muchas palabras hoy, y Brian está aprendamos muchas en sus clases a ND (espero).
Y si I make a mistake-o, Drew puede me corrector. O alguien.
The alcohol-free weekend has been great here in Austin. The weather has been spectacular - really ideal. Esta caluroso, breezy, los cielos azules... la luz del sol... quiero sentado en el sofa y leer un periódico o un libro. The Crushers got crushed yesterday - I singled in my first at-bat, but am still angry with myself for striking out looking with the bases loaded and two out in my second at bat.
[How do you type with accents effectively? And there really isn't an effecitve way to spell-check in multiple languages. I have Firefox spellchecking my Spanish, but it lists all my English words as misspelled!]
Estoy escribiendo una carta a padre por su aniversario. Je pense que ca serait plutot; il espere que nous pensons a lui.
Los Rojos son el equipo mas shitty en el Legue National. Viva Aroldis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment